Current available downloadsAll documents are in PDF or Word format
- Dale, P. (2013). Restrictions on natural parent contact with infants during care proceedings where forced adoption may be the outcome – some cautions about recent research and developing practice. Families, Relationships and Societies, 2,2,175-91.
- Dale, P. ( 2013) Serious injuries to infants: key risk assessment considerations. In: Calder, M. & Hackett, S. Assessment in Childcare: Using and Developing Frameworks for Practice. (Second Edition) Dorset: Russell House Publishing.
- Dale, P., Green, R. & Fellows, R. (2005) Chapter: Parental Perceptions of Child Protections Interventions. In: Book: Child Protection Assessment Following Serious Injuries to Infants: Fine Judgements. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons.
- Dale, P., Green, R. & Fellows, R. (2002). What Really Happened? Child Protection Case Management of Infants with Serious Injuries and Discrepant Parental Explanations. London: NSPCC.
- Dale, P., Green, R. & Fellows, R. (2002). ‘Serious and fatal injuries with discrepant parental explanations: some assessment and case management issues’. Child Abuse Review, 11, 296-312
- Dale, P. & Fellows, R. (1999). ‘Independent child protection assessments: Incorporating a therapeutic focus from an integrated service context’. Child Abuse Review, 8, 4-14.
- Dale, P. (2004). ‘Like a fish in a bowl’: parents’ perceptions of child protection services. Chils Abuse Review, 13, 137-157.
- Dale, P., Allen, J. & Measor, L. (1998). ‘Counselling adults who were abused as children: clients’ perceptions of efficacy, client-counsellor communication, and dissatisfaction. British Journal of Guidance & Counselling, 26,2,141-157.
- Dale, P. & Allen, J. (1998). ‘On memories of childhood abuse: a phenomenological study’. Child Abuse & Neglect, 22,8,799-812.
- ContactPaper2011 Dale, P. (2011) Restrictions on natural parent contact with infants during care proceedings – some cautions about recent research and developing practice. www.peterdale.co.uk
- ContactPaperResponseAug2012 Dale, P. (2012) A detailed and specific critical response to the Dept Education consultation paper on contact/adoption (written by Adoption ‘Czar’ Martin Narey).
- Critique of Luckock/Broadhurst study on forced adoptions, March 2013. Luckock2013blog
- South Australian government Apology (18/7/2012) for history of Forced Adoptions Download PDF file
- Detroit 2003, reversal of forced adoption: Detroit2003
- Understanding Child Protection Errors: Fine Judgments
- Wednesday 24th May 2006, Friends House, Euston, London – Download Flyer.
- Working With Disputed Child Abuse – Constructive Approaches to Serious Cases: with Andrew Turnell (Australia)
- Friday 2nd March 2007 (Newcastle) & Monday 5th March 2007 (London) – Download flyer.
2008 & 2009 one-day workshops:
- Serious Suspicious Injuries to Infants – Child Protection Assessment Challenges – Download Information Sheet here.