Expert Witness in Family Proceedings
- PhD. Child Protection Researcher
- Academic/Counsellor/Family Therapist
- Risk/Parenting/Family Assessments (care proceedings, and pre-proceedings)
- Child protection assessments following serious injuries to infants
- Kinship (Family & Friends) Care Assessments
- Potential For Change Assessments
- Therapeutic services (individual & family)
- Consultation for unrepresented parents/families in all child care/protection matters
- Assessments of claims for damages re alleged social services negligence
- child protection assessment following serious injuries to infants (see publications page)
- parents’ perceptions of child protection interventions (see publications page)
- Reports provided within three months from Letter of Instruction from solicitors (sooner in urgent cases)
November 2015: Please note that I am now fully retired from undertaking independent child protections assessments.
This website will remain for a period of time for information only.
For more information visit the Practice page on this site